Welcome to the GM8 Group Ltd jobs page. All active job posts will be listed below.
Please apply to each job using the email address provided at the end of the job spec.
Customer Service Advisor
The GM8 Group Ltd is a family owned company and runs several ecommerce websites selling a wide range of products for the garden and the home.
The websites we operate include originalorganics.co.uk, waterbuttsdirect.co.uk and guttermate.co.uk. We also manufacture several of our own products sold directly online or via Amazon, eBay and a network of resellers.
Following several years of double-digit growth, we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team.
The purpose of the role is to assist with the management of customer services for the GM8 Group and process website orders via our stock management systems.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a timely manner, responding and resolving any actions as necessary.
- Answer customer service enquiries via Live Agent ticketing system or directly via email
- Take customer orders over the phone.
- Process customer refunds.
- Liaise with couriers with regards to returns and exchanges.
- Process orders via BrightPearl, our stock management system, by identifying what orders need to go out and liaise with warehouse and marketing team to keep a steady flow of orders being handled.
- Keep BrightPearl order records up-to-date ensuring full company visibility.
- Process supplier and dropship purchase orders and invoices.
- Be the initial representative for customers who collect orders from the office.
- Assist with other ad-hoc requests from the wider teams when they arise including marketing, finance and operations.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and executing an ongoing plan
- Computer literate and knowledge of CRM systems
- Be friendly, tactful, polite and professional at all times
- Positive proactive and quick-thinking attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Must work well independently and as part of a team
- Experience in customer service role with an online retailer would be advantageous
This role offers a unique and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the business at a critical point in its growth, playing a vital role within a small team and across multiple departments.
Applicants should also provide a covering letter summarising your key strengths, what unique value you can bring to the role and what experience you have that is most relevant to the position.
Hours of work: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Job Location: 54 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, SG4 0TP
Required language: English
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are on a water meter, collecting rainwater can reduce your monthly bills during the peak summer season when gardens need water most.
As much as 50% of waste in the average dustbin could be composted.
We generate 21.5 million tons of food waste each year. If we composted that food, it would reduce the same amount of greenhouse gas as taking 2 million cars off the road.